We are on our way to 50 billion Internet-connected devices. The volume of data produced by the devices that make up the Internet of Things (IoT) is exploding and overwhelming traditional databases, leading to failing applications and missed opportunities. Your IoT deserves a better data platform!
In this whitepaper, you'll find out about the requirements for a modern IoT application platform, one that can capture, process, store and analyze the large streams of data generated by IoT devices.
These requirements include:
- High Performance Data Ingestions which can scale to high-frequency, highly concurrent operational queries and large scale analytic workloads
- Analytics and Transformation on Data-In-Motion
- Relational DBMS, Supporting Hybrid OLTP and OLAP Processing
- In-Memory and Non-Volatile, Row-based and Columnar Storage
- Support for Machine Learning
- Cloud-Delivered Elastic Scaling
Download the whitepaper to learn more